Are you passionate about helping farmers grow and increasing their profitability?
Do you have strong analytical capabilities and excellent practical understanding of agriculture?
Are you self-motivated, and would like a long-term career in agricultural advisory?
If you answered “YES” to these questions, then we have an exciting role as a Farm Business Analyst. Due to strong growth Agripath is seeking to employ a Farm Business Analyst to work as part of the team to deliver benchmarking and business consulting services in. Our business is built on strong technical skills and their practical application, to assist businesses to improve their profitability and wealth. Key roles will be:
- Build proficiency in benchmarking data collection, validation, and interpretation of data. ·
- Provide support to senior consultants in the delivery of consulting services to farming clients. ·
- Analyse farm performance data and develop practical insights to improve client profitability. ·
- Contribute to Agripath processes through development of analytical tools, software, and processes.
The Farm Business Analyst will have: ·
- A passion for agriculture and commercial service delivery. ·
- Ability to work individually and in a team. ·
- Capability to develop insights from financial and physical production data. ·
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated practical understanding of agriculture ·
- Proven communication and writing skills. ·
- Proficient excel spread sheet skills. ·
- A “can do” attitude in the pursuit of excellence. ·
- A willingness to travel and overnight in regional Australia. ·
- A desire to build a professional career in farm consulting.
This role offers a great opportunity for someone who wants to work directly with farmers and develop professionally, by working with an experienced team of consultants and contributing to Agripath’s business development. Agripath is a leading agricultural consulting company. The company is focused on commercial agriculture and has built a client base which encompasses broad acre farming, irrigation, and grazing businesses in Eastern Australia. Agripath’s success is based on a dedication to collect, analyse and interpret farm performance data for our clients each year. This platform provides Agripath with opportunities to assist our clients in the development and expansion of their businesses.
Applications close 5pm 27.11.2020.
To apply CV and referees should be sent to [email protected]